14 - 18 Nov 2011
The methodology of this project is of the following:
1. Phase: Planning
- Identifying PS, aim, scope, obj., & significance.
Deliverable: Desc. of PS, aim, scope, obj., & significance.
- Preparing preliminary interview questions.
Deliverable: List of preliminary interview questions.
- Conduct interviews with the respective company for case study.
Deliverable: Result from preliminary interview.
- Plan the execution of project duration.
Deliverable: Project schedule.
Milestone: Project proposal
2. Phase: Data Gathering & Analysis
- Review & analyze the literature.
- Identify & analyze stakeholder for comm. of OP & prior them.
Deliverable: Stakeholder Communication Analysis.
- Identify BP for communication in OP.
Deliverable: Prioritized BP for communication in OP.
- Analyze the identified BP for comm. in OP with case study
Deliverable: Matrix of prioritized BP based on case study.
- Develop draft of ECM based on analyzed BP.
Milestone: Draft of ECM.
3. Phase: Synthesize
- Synthesize draft of ECM to case study.
Deliverable: Refined ECM.
- Finalize the ECM.
Milestone: Finalized ECM.